Today's You Tube clip features Sky Sports' football (w)anchor Richard Keys being caught off-camera making disparaging remarks about a recent Euro 2008 qualifier between the Faroe Islands and Scotland. ("Daft little ground, silly game, fuck off.")
Richard Keys, there - Daft little man, freakishly hairy hands, fuck off.
In other footballing news, the English season starts tomorrow. Not before time, either. This summer feels like it's been going on forever. Here's to a (hopefully) stonking nine months' worth of football, anyway - culminating, I sincerely hope, in another Premier League title for the mighty Arsenal!
Woog Riots - Football Round The Clock mp3 (right click and 'Save Target As' to download)
Woog Riots' official website
Saturday Snapshots #468
-
Hey, man, I'm alive - I'm taking each day and night at a time I'm feeling
like a Saturday morning, but someday I'll be Saturday night.
Take a look at th...
7 hours ago



2 comments:
Woog Riots are great!
They certainly are! That song's too catchy for words, in't it.
Post a Comment