Tuesday 14 July 2009

Fantasy Football

With less than a month to go until the new English football season begins in earnest, there's never been a better time to sign up to play the free, official Premier League fantasy football game for 2009/10. As ever, we here at Too Much Apple Pie are running our own private league, which you, our uniquely talented and universally good-looking readership, are invited to join. Please feel free invite your friends along too - the more the merrier!

To enter, simply register for free here and then, once you've selected your squad of 15 players, click on "Leagues" in the left hand menu. Once you've done that simply click "Join", then enter the following code in the "Join private league" box:

34127-11064

And voila! Your team will now be enrolled in the fourth annual "Group of Death". Hope to see you there! (My team are called Optimists Anonymous, by the way. What's yours?)

Marit Bergman - This Is The Year mp3

7 comments:

Breadman said...

Mine, somewhat unimaginatively, is Breadman FC. Hopefully it will do better than last year...

Kippers said...

Good to have you back, Breadman! I'm just trying to get to grips with the concept of the option to select Ronaldo having permanently disappeared - much as I despised him as a person he didn't half rack the points up in this game.

Millie said...

MG Kickers
I had my first go at this last year...and was in third place for a while....but they didn't tell me about the transfer window and that hurt. I came 6th out of 15.
:)

PS I think the little Winker helped me win points too

Kippers said...

Oh yes, that transfer wildcard type thing is an invaluable tool (a bit like Ronaldo - boom boom!).

I'm not seeing MG Kickers in our league's list of teams yet, MG. did you enter the code 34127-11064 to join?

alex said...

Great, I play fantasy premier since 6 o 7 years and its very funny. Of course, I'll join your private league. Thanks,

Alex

Kippers said...

Thanks Alex!

Millie said...

Thank you Kipps..all sorted. I'm especially pleased with our Lilac strip !
:)