Monday 7 December 2009

Don't Stop The Cavalry

A track that we get a lot of searches for every Christmas here on the blog today, which would suggest that a) quite a few people are interested in hearing it, or b) one person is very interested in hearing it and keeps landing back up here in a fruitless attempt to secure this elusive mp3.

Either way someone out there wants to hear it, so I'm going to put it up now and leave it here over Christmas because I'm nice like that. No, really, I am! Anyway, here it be. Knock yoursel(f)ves out.

The Cory Band & The Gwalia Singers - Stop The Cavalry mp3

2 comments:

dickvandyke said...

O Kips .. at last .. it's here. Bless you. After all this time. How I yearned for those Gwalia Singers as our hero did for Mary Bradley.

I can rest now.

Dub a dub a dum dum, dub a dub a dum.

Kippers said...

Typically trench-ant stuff there war Dickie. Heroically going over the top like so many of our brave Tommies before you!