Indeed Mr Kips - it sure rock rockety rocks. More Jangle than a Teenage Fanclub Ron Atkinson mash-up. The lovely blonde girl's rather low in the mix voice puts me in the mind of Dianne Lee from Peters & Lee. Y'now? More gravy than meat n potatos. (I suspect that comparison struck you too).
I must admit my Peters & Lee knowledge doesn't really stretch beyond Welcome Home & the bloke's dark glasses, Dicky. Or it didn't - now watching them on YouTube. I've heard worse, in fairness!
The MP3s on this site are designed for sampling purposes and are available for a limited time only. If you like what you hear, please support the featured artists by buying their CDs, records or downloads.
If you're an artist who'd like us to feature your music, or remove it from the site, please drop us a line here
4 comments:
Indeed Mr Kips - it sure rock rockety rocks.
More Jangle than a Teenage Fanclub Ron Atkinson mash-up.
The lovely blonde girl's rather low in the mix voice puts me in the mind of Dianne Lee from Peters & Lee. Y'now? More gravy than meat n potatos. (I suspect that comparison struck you too).
From the George W Bush School of potatoes spelling
I must admit my Peters & Lee knowledge doesn't really stretch beyond Welcome Home & the bloke's dark glasses, Dicky. Or it didn't - now watching them on YouTube. I've heard worse, in fairness!
Ooh! I like that!
Post a Comment