Ha! Well no one said being the very height of fashion was ever going to be easy. Small price to pay.
I'd been watching the (excellent spoof) Brady Bunch Movie, which led me to a spot of Youtubing, which led to this clip. I do love a bit of kitsch, Dicky!
'Kippers Does Kitsch' - a new weekly series in which our intrepid erstwhile presenter invites a minor celebrity into his home to discuss the wanky ways of the 70s.
Censational
-
Early last week Mrs Darce and I made an unscheduled visit to one of our
favoured local hostelries, just for one you understand. We had never been
aware of...
‘Turn Up’ Exhibition, Trapezium Arts
-
Excited to be showing with Trapezium Arts in Bradford Kirkgate Centre! Part
of Bradford City of Culture 2025. Supporting local artists during the year
of c...
The Fall – Perverted By Language (Expanded Edition)
-
CD1 01 – Eat Y’self Fitter02 – Neighbourhood Of Infinity03 – Garden04 –
Hotel Bloedel05 – Smile06 – I Feel Voxish07 – Tempo House08 – Hexen
Definitive , St...
Rest Easy Dad
-
Andy Wingate 02 May 1939 - 05 June 2022Today we say goodbye to my dad. My
brother, my mum and myself will be performing the service, as my mother
says "n...
Best releases of the month – JANUARY 2020
-
The start of the year is usually slow for new releases, but this year some
real gems have already been released . Here is my summary of the releases I
love...
Kane Strang: "My Smile Is Extinct"
-
Pop and New Zealand are usually a successful cocktail, and such is the case
with Kane Strang's new single, the absolutely brilliant *" My Smile Is
Extinct...
NAT JOHNSON Neighbour of the Year (2014)
-
Anoche nos dedicábamos a la casi siempre gratificante labor de rescatar
videos musicales de grupos que habiendo aparecido por aquí en el pasado han
quedado...
Summer Days Are Forever
-
Summer Days Are Forever from songsforgirlsBlog on 8tracks Radio.
This will be the last mix for a while. Six months of summer is upon us
here, and sorry I ...
Hi-Fi Sound Stereo Test Record
-
Do you remember when people cared so much about the sound quality of their
'Hi-Fi' that they actually purchased albums to help set them up and test
the qua...
MUSIC
-
Morrissey book review
He submitted an episode of Coronation Street which ended with Ena Sharples
saying: 'Do I really look like a fan of X Ray Spex?'
Tr...
Eileen and the Tale of Teddy Terror
-
Ever heard the fable about the happy squirrel who tried to do too much? The
happy little squirrel decided to help everyone else with their business
because...
A Friday night record
-
So no comments for the Way of the West post. I can’t pretend I’m not
disappointed, they are pretty good records after all. I know just the thing
to get y...
EAVIS & BUTT-HEAD DO GLASTONBURY
-
Thanks once again to James Hood for this lovely picture summary of Adam &
Joe's Glastonbury shows. You can still catch the podcasts here. "Eavis &
Butt-h...
Vi tar en paus
-
The Tram Session har tagit en paus. Kommer tillbaka! Under tiden kan du
kolla in min andra sajt:
*http://www.stockholmboatsessions.se/*
El Arte De Tomar Vino
-
El acto formal de beber vino debe ser lento y ocioso; beber sin
restricciones debe tener algo de elegante y romántico. Beber vinos en
primavera debe tener ...
My Last Post
-
Well thats it, Hot Hits is my last post. I could make a long speech about
blah blah blah, but i wont....hope the blog brought back some memories for
you, a...
More than Standard Fare?
-
Regrettably, it's taken me until now to pay attention to Sheffield's Standard
Fare, a trio playing the type of crashing, simple pop with sassy girl
vocals ...
Brighter
-
Back to Brighton and Sarah Records again today with *Brighter*, a lovely
little three piece who briefly illuminated the indie scene from 1989 to
1992 with ...
The MP3s on this site are designed for sampling purposes and are available for a limited time only. If you like what you hear, please support the featured artists by buying their CDs, records or downloads.
If you're an artist who'd like us to feature your music, or remove it from the site, please drop us a line here
6 comments:
Far out man.
It worries me a little Kips,
that you are reaearching/ stumbling across this stuff in some random way.
Am gonna get me one of those all in one blue suits - although it may showcase my small cock.
Ha! Well no one said being the very height of fashion was ever going to be easy. Small price to pay.
I'd been watching the (excellent spoof) Brady Bunch Movie, which led me to a spot of Youtubing, which led to this clip. I do love a bit of kitsch, Dicky!
Oh crikey, Kippers! Personally, I like the super-cheery version of Live And Let Die...
'Kippers Does Kitsch' - a new weekly series in which our intrepid erstwhile presenter invites a minor celebrity into his home to discuss the wanky ways of the 70s.
PS: This is the 266,832 time I've viewed this Blog.
Impossible! I've viewed it at least 100,000 times.
Post a Comment