Bit of a Christmas treat for you today, with what are probably my favourite two festive songs from the past decade. Absolute gems the pair of them. If you hear any better Christmas-themed numbers in the next couple of weeks, then please do let me know. (I shan't believe you but let me know anyway!)
The Sweptaways and Marit Bergman - Christmas Party mp3
The Sweptaways and Magnus Carlson - Cry Cry Christmas mp3
Saturday Snapshots #468
-
Hey, man, I'm alive - I'm taking each day and night at a time I'm feeling
like a Saturday morning, but someday I'll be Saturday night.
Take a look at th...
7 hours ago



2 comments:
By gum Kipster ... you're right!
Where do you find em?
Word Veri .... FERSK
Is that an island or a 'doing' word?
Down the back of the sofa mostly!
Fersk Among Equals... Terrible novel and TV mini-series by Jeffrey Archer, based on the adventures of playboy millionaire basket-weaver Algernon Fersk. Surely you remember it?
Post a Comment