Thursday 14 March 2013

March playlist

About time an' all. I was intending to put together one playlist per month of songs that have been catching my ear, but this is the first one I've managed since December. The trouble is, it's taken this long to find 32 songs that I like enough to warrant inclusion. Now I know what you're thinking: Why does it have to be 32 songs? Why not 24, 15 or 12? But I'm very meticulous about this sort of thing. And really, if I let a playlist of anything less than 32 songs slip through the net, heaven only knows what sort of chaos might ensue with the universe. No, it's definitely best to err on the side of caution in these matters I find.

Anyway, here are the 32 songs for March! Give 'em a go & I promise you'll find something you'll like.

2 comments:

Rian Gabor said...

Nice playlist! :) Thanks for sharing.

Kippers said...

You're welcome. Thanks for commenting! :)