Wednesday 18 July 2007

Three of a kind #2

The second 'Three of a kind' entry and the second one to feature Swedes. Female singer-songwriters who can put a bit of welly into it, this time.

Sofia Talvik Marit Bergman Maia Hirasawa

Sofia Talvik has just released her second album 'Street Of Dreams' (you can download a free remixed version of it from her website) and recorded a fantastic duet - 'It's Just Love' - with Bernard Butler. The song below, Blåa linjen hem, is freely available for download and is really rather good.
Sofia Talvik - Blåa linjen hem mp3 (right click and 'save target as')

"I'm a lousy guitarist, I sing out of tune," sings Marit Bergman. Rather tunefully, it has to be said. I beg to differ Ms Bergman!
Marit Bergman - Adios Amigos mp3 (available for 7 days)

You may have heard Maia Hirasawa singing backing vocals for Hello Saferide (if you haven't, why not?!), but she has a solo career as well and she's bloody good!
Maia Hirasawa - And I Found This Boy mp3 (available for 7 days)

Please also enjoy the video for 'And I Found This Boy'. It's my favourite video for ages!




Sofia Talvik website | Marit Bergman website | Maia Hirasawa website

1 comment:

Kippers said...

Brilliant. How did I manage to miss that Marit Bergman track for so long?!