Wednesday 8 October 2008

Three of a Kind #59


It's all about cities today. More specifically, European cities. Even more specifically, non-Swedish European cities being sung about by Swedish bands. Now there's lovely.

Actually, I'd have had a nightmarish four-into-three-won't-go scenario on my hands here had I been able to locate my copy of the Pelle Carlberg CD (In A Nutshell) with the frankly wonderful Pamplona on it. Which I couldn't, so it's not a problem after all. Woo and indeed hoo.

Here we go then!

I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona mp3

Acid House Kings - Paris mp3

Peter, Bjorn & John - Amsterdam mp3

Mildly Interesting City Facts: Of our featured cities, Paris has the biggest population with an impressive 2,167,994, Barcelona are in second place on 1,605, 602, while Amsterdam lag behind with a paltry 747,290. Still, size isn't everything, eh, fellas?

Buy Swedish music

1 comment:

davyh said...

Also Amsterdam is the friendliest, Paris the snootiest and, er, Barcelona has a beach.