Monday 25 June 2012

Swedish Indie / Pop 4 (Spotify playlist #11)

Hello again, hepcats. How are we all today? Well, I hope. I'm fine too - well, apart from the obvious, but you know me, I don't like to go on about it. Although I'm a martyr to it, I really am. Anyway, never mind all that, let's get down to business, shall we?

Not only has it been aeons since I last posted here regularly, it's also been absolutely ages since I last put together a Spotify playlist - and even longer since my last Swedish one, but I'm glad to say I finally pulled my finger out in this regard and compiled the one spelt out below. Please do give it a listen if you have the time or the inclination, and if you like what you hear it would be great if you could subscribe. Actually, even if you hate it, subscribe anyway! I need the numbers!