Friday 14 December 2012

Wilde night out

Chances are you'll have seen this already but if not, have a butcher's at a drunken Kim Wilde, accompanied by brother Ricky, on the train home from the Magic FM Christmas party serenading their fellow passengers with spirited versions of Kids In America and Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree.

Apart from the woman filming this on her phone, pretty much every other passenger seems to be doing that thing people do on trains in the UK nowadays i.e. existing in their own little private universe and ignoring any commotion going on around them. Despite the fact that this particular commotion is being caused by a pissed-up, internationally famous 1980s pop star caterwauling two of her biggest hits at them from literally inches away. I mean, look at those blokes standing by the doors. I hope I never catch fire when any of them are in the vicinity. They'd probably not even bother weeing on me. Arseholes. God I hate people. Not Kim Wilde though. Or you. Watch this - it's quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen.

4 comments:

davyh said...

It's lovely isn't it? Bless her.

Kippers said...

Absolutely. I especially like the little speech she gives to camera near the end!

Spike said...

Heh heh! That's great!

Martin said...

Got to love Kim!