I've posted the following song on here before - probably more than once - but I do enjoy wheeling it out at this time of year as, by rights, it should be played everywhere at Christmas instead of, well, barely anywhere outside the music blogosphere. It's one-off Geordie supergroup The Joseph & Mary Chain with their fun-packed, sublime version of, well, this!
Talking Bush...
-
Need to spread the word on this one, so for this single (?) occasion I'm
bringing the blog back to life. *Talking Bush* from *Russia* has published
just on...
Hi-Fi Sound Stereo Test Record
-
Do you remember when people cared so much about the sound quality of their
'Hi-Fi' that they actually purchased albums to help set them up and test
the qua...
Pete Green - The Glass Delusion
-
In my mind Pete Green has been around forever – I interviewed him on this
blog 6 (!) years ago – but after checking I now know it’s true: this is
really ...
The MP3s on this site are designed for sampling purposes and are available for a limited time only. If you like what you hear, please support the featured artists by buying their CDs, records or downloads.
If you're an artist who'd like us to feature your music, or remove it from the site, please drop us a line here
2 comments:
i was just about to comment "there's no such band as Joseph & Mary Chain!!!" but it turns out there's a video...
:)
Ha ha! Yes, I didn't just conjure them out of my imagination! Didn't realise there was a video though. will have to have a hunt round for it.
Post a Comment