Sunday 29 June 2008

More (of the same) Trivial Pursuits

Finally, after days of searching, I've managed to locate the CD with another track I'd been intending to include in the post about our quiz the other day, Questions and Answers by Biffy Clyro. The ironic thing is, I'd actually given up trying to find it and was searching for a different CD entirely when it finally turned up in a stash of CDs perched in an unorderly pile behind my PC* this morning. (*that's my personal computer, rather than my police constable.) Gor blimey guv - my life!

Thanks to Breadman, Jones and Adam for giving the trivia round a go, by the way! How about the rest of you lovely people? Can I interest anyone else in having a squizz at our quiz?

Anyway, here's that Biffy Clyro track and the accompanying video, both of which are rather ace.

Biffy Clyro - Questions and Answers mp3 (for 7 days)



Buy Biffy Clyro stuff.

No comments: