Thursday 26 June 2008

Trivial Pursuits


Spike (Sutti) and me (Hughesy) have our own daily trivia quiz. There are ten multiple choice questions to answer each day, on a variety of subjects. Fancy giving it a try? You can find it here.*

N.B. Although an enthusiastic bunch, we're mostly a bit rubbish at this answering questions malarkey, so if you're some sort of ultra-competitive trivia wunderkind you may wish to seek out a more challenging league instead. But if you're just after a bit of a laugh and a chance to answer a few questions each day, step right up!

*it's completely free, and registering only takes a few seconds.

Hello Saferide - The Quiz mp3 (for 7 days)

Buy Hello Saferide stuff.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I suck. I knew the question for The Others and ticked the wrong box. At least I can console myself with that knowledge.

Kippers said...

Ahh, bad luck. Still though, 6 (or an honorary 7!) is a perfectly respectable start.

Anonymous said...

Second!! Second!

excellent. I'll be back.

Kippers said...

Great! The quizzes run on a monthly basis so you've arrived just in time to get your eye in for the July one, which starts in, ooh, another 48 hours or so.

Second's an impressive start, by the way!

davyh said...

4th. I'm happy with that. Good number, 4. The other night I was really up for it but the registration mallarkey was playing silly buggers. But it's OK now so hurrah hurrah hurrah.

I love that picture of Tucker.

Kippers said...

Brings back memories, doesn't it? What a legend the boy Jenkins was.

Cheers Davy - good to have you aboard!

davyh said...

Bugger. Panicked by the ticking clock I've just said the song with 'Let's Get It On' in the lyric is, erm...'Sexual Healing'.

FFS.

Kippers said...

Yeah, it takes a bit of used to, the ticking clock! I used to get loads wrong when I tried to keep up with the really fast players, but nowadays I just plod along at my own speed and enjoy it a lot more as a result.

Kippers said...

> Yeah, it takes a bit of used to, the ticking clock!

Or "getting used to", even.