Sunday 21 March 2010

Remains of the Day

All That Remains is the long-awaited new four-song EP from Hari & Aino, who Spike wrote about in justifiably effusive terms in 2007 & 2008. It'll be officially released via all the usual download retail outlets on March 28th, but if, like me, you can't wait that long, it's available to download right now for a measly $2 direct from the band's website.

There'll also be a strictly limited run of just 59 copies of the EP available on CD. Order yours here.

Here's the frankly marvellous promo video for All That Remains.

2 comments:

Spike said...

Ooh! I like that! And the video has the added bonus of making me feel a hell of a lot better about my dancing and my knitwear collection...

Kippers said...

It makes me feel a lot better about being a knitwit.